2.07.2013

IN THE STILLNESS OF SURRENDER

Different forms of this quote above have been popping into my life alot the past week or so.   I have always felt that the universe holds me and supports me, in ways much deeper than I can do myself at times.  But even in that trusting, there are times when things seem so big, or so deep, that it is hard to just allow and trust.

I have been a little quiet in this space as far as personal stuff goes.  My heart is being pulled in many directions right now, through future dreams, and past wounds that still need alot of healing.  Im in a place right now where I need to be a bit quieter and reserved with my thoughts... Which will mean alot more on the surface posts, like outfits and random photos... For the time being.  I will come out of my shell again, but there are times when healing really needs to be done in a quiet safe place, and this is one of them.  And some of my dreams stirring in my heart are way out of my control at the moment, so surrendering to the flow of the universe is what Im trying to do.  A much harder journey for me than trying to make something happen. 

My quieter, behind the scenes connections have meant so much to me lately.  There are a few women who have made me feel so held, and I am so very grateful for their love.  Actually in a knee dropping kind of way.  I wish so badly these ladies were right down the road so I could have a cup of jo and sit on the couch with them over these conversations.  But I will take what I can get! 

Please just hold me in this space for a while.  And know that even though you may be seeing alot outfit posts, giveaways and photos of my creations lately, there is an ocean below the surface, and Im learning to ride its waves at the moment.
post signature
 
Share

9 comments:

  1. You are a truly beautiful child of this universe! I know that you will find peace on your healing journey
    xx
    MacK @ SoulMakes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart is not ours to behold, anyhow, so no need for apologies. What you share on here is your gift and no one can hold to a gift of your own choosing. So, you do you, and let other's live a life full from their own experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience and good energy are sending your way. I wish this journey brings the best of you and charges your soul!

    Peace ;)

    SpicyHeart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post, it made me feel somehow connected to you as I' m experiencing pretty much the same situation - needing my own space to heal and grow and a lot of strength to trust and surrender... It felt good to read your words that resonated so well with me. I send you a big virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the best in learning to navigate your ocean waters. I have my own stretched out before me as well. But the universe knows what it is doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try meditation... It is the best way I've found to get to that place of bliss and letting go. I wish you all the best in your journey. You'll make it through. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that and yoga are the two things keeping me from falling down... these two things are my lifeline at times like this. thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!