1.05.2013

MYSTIC MOON CALENDAR

I created this 2013 planner with images from The Bohemian Collective's latest lookbook, Mystic Moon.  I created one for myself and our photographer Katelyn as a thank you, but we are thinking about releasing them for sale to the public if there is enough interest!  This collection of images were so amazing!  We will also be adding them to Katelyn's etsy site, Gypsy Moth Sol in due time.  If there are any specific photos you would like in print to hang on your wall from any of our lookbooks, please send Katelyn a message on etsy!

The planner was created from the amazing company Blurb.  If you don't know them, you should!  You can make the funnest books, planners and many more things using your own photos!  I personally love their instagram photo books.  If you love this planner and want to make your own with your own photos, I'll be back soon with a giveaway from Blurb so you can do so!

post signature
 
Share

12 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, they are beautiful.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. :) it will be a demand cuz the photos are so cool.

    x aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful and well made :)

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa how creative, that is so cute!! such a great idea, it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! I haven't used Blurb, but I have seen the instagram books and I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, gorgeous photos :) I think why not, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please release this. They are so beautiful and inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much awesomesauce! I would definitely take interest in obtaining a copy of this. I'd have reservations against marking up something so pretty, but I boycott boring office supplies, so it is a resounding YES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nearly forgot...Snagged myself a copy of 'The Women Who Run With the Wolves' today. Too many good things about it said here, and I can't wait to start reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!