11.27.2012

THANK YOU

I am so completely grateful and blessed for the love that was shared in our shops this weekend.  Thank you so much to everyone who purchased something during the black friday/cyber monday sales!  I was overwhelmed with gratitude from the response.  Ive been a busy bee all weekend, yesterday (and today) preparing everything to be sent on its way.  I'm so happy to see the handmade community flourish like this.  Not just with me, but so many other artisans out there.  (I know not everyone made sales this weekend, and I hope this isn't discouraging if you didn't... don't give up!  Persistence is key!  Keep on doin' what you love!)...   *the beautiful drawing above is something my mom made a very long time ago*


I'm excited to celebrate by hanging out with my bestie tonite!  It's been weeks since I've seen her and I'm about to go bonkers without her!  

post signature
 
Share

8 comments:

  1. Good on you :) Hard work and persistence, you got that right, Laura! I love how your jewelry has evolved over the last couple of years, I actually took a little trip out to Bandera after being so inspired by your tenacious pursuit of "doin what you love for a livin". I actually wrote a gratitude post including you and your work awhile back called "Long post full of sincere flattery" ;) I hesitate to tell you that because there's so much insincere self promotion goin on in the blogosphere but I know my heart and gosh darn, you might like to read it. Be blessed this Christmas season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laura... you had me at gosh darn! please please send me a link :) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Awww, well it just felt absolutely right sayin it ;) We make regular trips out to San Antonio and I am always itchin to make it out your way. I have a little cowgirl named Ava and she just adores your town. As do I :) Here's that link........ http://boobobby.blogspot.com/2012/10/long-post-full-of-sincere-flattery.html

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations! This is really exciting.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your success!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately it's only my 2nd year in a row of TRULY getting down deep into local-as-a-rule holiday shopping - But I keep as local as possible throughout the year! - and it thrills me so very much to see small businesses receive the love they deserve from customers who are thinking on the same terms.

    I haven't begun shopping yet, and I just can't wait. I'll likely soon be hunting through Etsy for just the right items!

    Such a sweet drawing your Mother made! She sounds like Good People, as we say in my parts.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im truely happy for you and the success you've been having!

    Love&Peace,
    Betty <3
    http://ajourneythroughlife4.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!