5.24.2012

Pieces of Home >>>

It's been so long since Ive shared a pieces of home post! One of the things I do, if I dont know what to do with myself (because of the blues)... is take photos.  I realized a few days ago how long its been since I randomly snapped pics from around my house.  So I took a few minutes and did so.  These are some of my favorite features on this blog, and I simply have forgotten about them lately!  
*i love the photo above of my mom and her bestie in high school*

p.s. if you visited my blog yesterday or this morning and it was all funky and froze up your computer... im so sorry!  i had a little html coding that was off, and its all fixed now!

And, I cant stop listening to Dan Andriano's album lately:


PEACE,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Love this, and now kinda inspired to take my own "pieces of home" photos. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl! I need one of those in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful little details.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful blog, specifically all of your home photos. They remind me how important it is to surround yourself with memories and beautiful treasures from your life rather than what is going to give our home the better homes and garden look. The collection of life you share brings nostalgia inside my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!