5.17.2012

Introducing - The Bohemian Collective >>>

Words can hardly express how thrilled I am to introduce you to the project Ive been working so hard on lately!  The screenshot above is just a snippet of it!  I have orchestrated a collection of artisans to come together in an inspiring lookbook series and blog.  The oh so beautiful blog was designed by Kelly Ann of The Flowerchild Dwelling, and I could not be more over the moon with how beautiful it turned out.  She took my vision and brought it to life ten fold.  Please take some time to go thumb through all the nooks and crannies of this super fun project, and find out how you can be a part of it!

 
The Bohemian Collective will be a completely separate blog from this one, so please follow via bloglovin' over there.  You can find the link at the bottom of the page.

PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, Laura! CONGRATS! It looks so, so lovely. Added to my Bloglovin' feed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow im so excited about this Laura! heading over now! Congrats :)

    Zoe xx
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! a few of my favorite crafters and im sure ill fall in love w some more. :)
    peace & love!
    www.peaceowlforest.etsy.com
    www.rachellovespeace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats congrats on the new project! I've already fallen in love with it. So excited to follow along.

    Btw, Laura you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have outdone yourself, dearest! WOW!!! now you need a vacation!! and the blog design is GORGEOUS!!! i am so honored and proud and happy to be a part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulatIONS1 you must be so proud. it's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness- seriously!!!!!!! that lookbook was so beautiful! i cant even put into words! boho overload and i want to buy everything!!! you did a great job modeling and set up, you look georgous! EEKKK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing project. The look book alone has got me ooing and aaaing all morning and I am so incredibly impressed. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into this, but I can tell you what darlin': this is amazing. What an experience to see you all together, your amazing talents building off one another, and melding into this magical, beautiful world. My heart is bursting with adoration. Thank you all for giving a space of inspiration and beauty, oh my goodness it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!