11.06.2011

Time out >>>

Friday I allowed myself some real me time.  I worked on writing and answering some questions mulling around my heart.  I played with Violet and Bella outside.  We layed on the ground.  We had fun with my glasses.  We took pictures.  (when i say 'we', I mean me and the furry ones)  I even broke out my hula hoop.  It was very rejuvenating to say the least.  And Im not quite done with my 'me' time just yet.  Im about to head out with my bestie for a day together.  I cannot wait.  Its been almost 2 months since weve spent any real time together, this is much much needed and way long overdue.  Then tomorrow, cross my fingers, Ill be attending yoga and having friend time with another girlfriend.  And then possibly even seeing my hubby's family and new baby nephew.  I really really hope that all happens.  And Im planning a trip into town to see my family.  I can only go so long...


Thank you for this little blessing of learning and letting go.  And healing.  Lots and lots of healing to come.

PEACE,
Laura

18 comments:

  1. oh dear i'm so glad to read that you're taking time for you, how happy violet looks in that picture, the furry family feel when we are sad, hope everything go well with you yoga class, and visiting the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glasses on your dog is simply cutey cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your notes~ "keep my creative spaces fresh" is something I strive for when I'm in a funk! enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fur babies are too cute. Glad you had a good relaxing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe cute pup in glasses && all of these photos are very lovely; i like the rose colored tint to them && i hope you will be able to practice yoga; it is so invigorating! most definitely a "me time" activity.

    Anyway, have a lovely Sunday doll!
    J.Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect restful day. I hope your weekend continues to radiate goodness.
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Me time" is so healing, it's what every girl needs. Glad you feel a little better :)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. doggy with the glasses, & fun things in your future, along with the healing of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came across your blog via Danielle at Thompson family life...I'm so glad I did. Your blog is beautiful. Had to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, I love these photos! It's so nice to be able to enjoy extra time--well, maybe not extra, but time set aside to just be and re-charge yourself. I am very much looking forward to the holidays exactly for this reason. It's been too long since I've been able to see my best friend or just hang out with my sisters and brother. I long for it--

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im glad you had fun ona beautiful day:) cute pictures(:
    windytreeowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so absolutely lovely- you've inspired my day! Thank you :)

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post :) I crave to do " me" things too,and most of the time this doesnt happen because I am busy looking after my family :) . I found your blog on etsy when you were a featured seller and I've been checking back ever since. Your photographs are moving,and your writing is real. Not only that ,but you make lovely creations that look like they come from your soul. Thankyou and Im glad your blog is around :)

    http://lavenderlemon.etsy.com
    http://badbadfrancine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone needs a time out once in a while. I'm glad that you got 1. Your furbaby looks so cute in the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful. the whole thing is beautiful. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Laura, just recently came across your blog & it's lovely! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so relaxing, its always nice to have some time for yourself(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!