11.28.2011

Family >>>

Bits and pieces from Thanksgiving and the day after.  The first two photos are from the day after.  Or the day before, I really cant remember now, ha ha.  But I tried using the self timer for the first time on my phone, I had no idea it had one!  But it was nottttt as easy as my real camera.  I could hardly find a spot to hold it still and upright in the place i needed it to be.  I found out it wasnt so much fun.  Does anyone else have success with it?  Id love to know the trick.  It was one of those messy hair days, something a nice vintage scarf fixes right away!

The rest of the shots are from my Nanna's house on Thanksgiving day.  It was such a nice time being with family.  This little cutie patootie below is my brother's son Aiden.  He is growing up so fast and learning so much.  He is simply a joy to be around.  See his big boy muscles below???

This gorgeous little lady is my cousin Emily.  Gosh I wish I saw her more often.  We just adore each other.  In a big way.

This handsome stud is my brother.  I love it when he grins.  He has turned out to be such a good daddy.  Im so proud of him. 

And two of my favorite people below, my handsome hubby and my amazing Nanna.  Cant imagine life without these two. 

I wish I would have snapped pics of everyone.  I just kind of grabbed my phone as I thought about it that night.  I even brought my real camera and left it on the counter the whole time!

For those of my who missed my Black Friday and Small Business Saturday sales, I decided to go ahead and have a Cyber Monday sale!  So if you enter the code 'CMSALE15' at checkout in either of my shops, youll get 15% of your entire order.  Please note, orders may take 3-4 days before shipping.

PEACE,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Aww lovely pictures of lovely people! Glad you enjoyed! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Laura! I'm going to see my brother, his wife and my nephew tomorrow, very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laura, it was sweet to see all those family photos! your nephew is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little boy! What a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty photos! Your outfit looks so comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is so cute! and your outfits are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!