8.30.2011

Meet the sponsors...

This month I was honored to have some pretty amazing sponsors.  Some have been friends for a while, and some I have just recently met, and have already fallen in love with on personal levels.  These girls are truly amazing, each in their own way.  I highly recommend checking out each of their shops and blogs and seeing for yourself!  And Id like to give a loving shoutout to Betsy, of O Bella Organics, who has decided to close up shop and blog for a while to concentrate solely on her amazing family of four.  I think this decision will help her grow and bond in many ways and Im truly impressed with the woman she is.  Thank you Betsy for being you!
 blog -- shop
 

PEACE,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. great list of ladies, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ladies! I checked out all their shops and blogs. I love creativity! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!