1.04.2011

Life Is Good

Life is Good.

I am super busy with work, my house is clean, my animals are happy, my heart is lifted from burdens of the past, i had excellent coffee this morning, my christmas tree is still up, my nanna is touring australia, and tomorrow is my boy's birthday!


We are celebrating tonite in the same style we did last year, with good friends eating good pizza at Fralo's.  The boy will be turning 32!  Everyone still thinks he is in his early 20's, hes such a cutie.  But then everyone thinks Im like 19, so maybe when were 40 people will think we are 30!  This could be a very good thing :)

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BABE!

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to James! Have a lovely evening!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turned 35 on New Year's Day and I still get carded sometimes! LOL.

    Happy Birthday to your guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, that is funny about age thing. I still get asked for I.D if I go to a pub(bar) and I am 30- sweet I say. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the boy :)! It's the same with me. I'm turning 30 next month and people still think I'm under 20... I think it will be great in a few years, too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday James! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to your Mr, hope you have a lovely night.

    Zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello there! popping over from the garden, wanted to let you know i have awarded you with the stylish blogger award on my blog for being such a cool blogger :)

    peace. love. create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!