9.04.2010

Fashion Shoot Trade Offer

My friend Katelyn has put together a really cool project that helps her and you, if you are a designer. She is offering to do a fashion/editorial advertising shoot with about 15 fully edited images for an exchange of the garment, piece of jewelry or what ever it is you sell (fashion wise). This can be a lovely trade, as photo shoots for this sort of thing can be expensive. Not only that, Katelyn has a really unique modern edge with her photography, which I find so refreshing for an advertising perspective.

Here are a few examples of what she did for me in her Violet Bella school girl jumper, which by the way is so flippin cute on her!





Check her out on facebook and etsy. Message her if you are interested!

If anything, go to her blog post and see more images from this shoot along with a really silly interview she gave me! If you want to find out really random quirky things about me :)

PEACE,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. You are too sweet. Thank you for sharing this! So glad you love the photos. I love my jumper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is lovely, I don't come by often enough. but I grabbed your button. so now I will. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!