11.16.2009

Peace, Be Still


I wish words fell of my tounge the way they do my friend Reneas'. Her intimacy with w.o.r.d.s. playing with each other and dancing around excite me.

Maybe one day she will delight us with a book of poetry...


I am going to make one of these. I have seen so many garlands that I think are quite lovely, but this one excited me to no end. Its flawless.

I am in the midst of nesting for the holidays. Its funny, I dont usually get THIS crazy and excited, but this year something makes me YEARN for nothing more than a cozy HOME, a thought provoked HANDMADE environment, a SANCTUARY for my little family. And I am really beginning to WISH my little family would GROW one. In due time...

Umm, can you say DREAM couch???

I have a JACKET that matches this couch, come to think of it, a PURSE too! Funny, didnt I say a few blogs ago that I dont like the color BLUE??? I guess I do in VELVET!

I love EVERYTHING in this room.

I WANT THIS HANGING IN MY HOUSE!

or maybe a HAMMOCK from the ceiling, that would be DREAMY...

_________________________

I am beyond CONTENT at this moment, and I am BATHING in it. Its been a LONG while since Ive felt this way. It feels so good.

I watched Amelie again tonite. This always puts me in this mood I think. So in LOVE with Audrey Tautou (sp)... And all the little JEWELS in this movie.

Now I am listening to FRENCH music on PANDORA.

One of my favorite french artists is Coralie Clement, check her out. I love to listen to her cd while laying in the BATHTUB.

I just made BLUEBERRY muffins, the house smells YUMMY.
I am enjoying COOKING things lately. I think its part of the HOME thing.

I made a TON of jewelry for my local shops. I wish so bad I had duplicates of them all to put in my ETSY shop, I am so happy with them. I may need to order some more stuff and make some just for the shop! First, I need to SELL some more things! But I DONT want to think about that right now...

--------------------------------
I feel a sensitivity to the deeper side right now, as if I can feel my mother's arms around me. And it feels nice, not sad.

Peace,
laura

6 comments:

  1. i went and looked coralie clement up on last fm. i love her! i never thought of looking up french music on there. thanks for the little inspirations laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amelie. I have been wanting to watch it again recently. I love your blogs. Keep on writing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelie's my very favorite.
    Beautiful post and such gorgeous pictures. Happy day to you, Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been looking for a vintage pink typewriter! I have this pink phone: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/09/very-merry-unbirthday-to-me.html
    and I want it to match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen Amelie, but there is a song from it that is absolutely beautiful, and it's always made me want to see it.
    - Comptine d'un autre by Yann Tierson
    Not sure if you're into piano stuff, but it's so pretty!
    I found your blog through the Sunshine Studio Blog and your interview/giveaway. I've spent the past two hours browsing [I kid you not] It's 2 am and my little girl is very restless. I love your style of photos! It's everything I wish I could capture
    I feel like we could be friends if we lived in the same town! Strange but true. :)

    Thanks for posting all your awesome photos and rantings, I enjoyed reading them.

    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!