10.11.2009

My First Treasury

MY FIRST TREASURY!!!

{I have been trying to create one forever!!!}

PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=71530




A photo set I am about to add to etsy

www.violetbella.etsy.com

{am i missing spring???}


I AM YEARING FOR A LONG DRIVE WITH MY HUSBAND.
ITS RAINING OUTSIDE, I SKIPPED YOGA THIS MORNING, WHICH WILL BE A MISTAKE LATER.



This is my beautiful childhood friend Niki, one of her shots from her wedding that I was so honored to photograph.
She is about to have her first baby, and she is more than delighted.
Her life has fallen into place over the past year and I couldnt be happier for her.
She is going to be an amazing, natural mother, I can feel it.
I am beginning to wish to be a mother myself.




Peace and Love,
laura
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!